Filigree Style Walnut Wood Earrings with Deer Skin Lace Accent
Filigree Style Walnut Wood Earrings with Deerskin Lace Leather accent.
These Fish Hook earrings are long. See photo for size reference. They are approximately 2.85 inches in total length.
They are lightweight and created with top quality jewelry supplies. The Earrings are made with Walnut Wood, Deerskin Lace leather and .999 Fine Silver Plated Brass (nickel and lead free) findings and 925 Sterling Silver Fish Hook earrings (See Below for a more detailed Description).
All of the Jewelry Findings (jump rings, wire etc.), Lever Back Earrings, Chains, Clasps, Kidney Wire Earrings, Bevels, Studs, and others are plated nickel-free with copper, 24k gold or .999 fine silver. Findings have been tested with Mutual Cornell and have certification that they have passed the EU Standards for lead and nickel release.
Fish Hook Earrings are made with 925 Sterling Silver with &7% copper. Our supplier for these has not certified that these earrings are nickel free. If you have a Nickel Allergy, we are happy to adjust your earrings to lever back earrings at no charge.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
- DO NOT GET THESE EARRINGS WET.
- Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. Especially when on the beach, in salt or fresh water and in chlorinated pools.
- Remove Jewelry before bedtime to avoid risk of breakage and damage.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Avoid exposing jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Put Jewelry on Last! After spraying perfume, hairspray, applying lotions or make up as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material. Residue can cause permanent distortion and can ruin your Jewelry.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity and direct sunlight exposure.
Metals will tarnish over time due to oxidation and natural oils. Store in a sealed dry box, in a cool dark place.
SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID:
Production or Processing Time and Shipping Time are not the same. Production/Processing time is the time we need to create your order. Shipping times vary and are set by the USPS. Once a package leaves our hands, we have trusted the USPS to follow through with their obligations. Right now, the USPS is delaying packages due to Covid-19. Please have patience and know that we are tracking package. Expect delays as long as 2 weeks.